This week in computers, your child is visiting the website xtramath.org. A note will be (or already has) come home with your child about how you can access this website at home. This is a great way for your child to strengthen their knowledge of math! Please contact your child's teacher if you have any questions.
This week, your child visited Raz-Kids in Computer Lab. Here is how you can access it at home.
1. Go to the site www.raz-kids.com
2. Click on the LOG IN tab to log into the site with your teacher's username.
(See teacher usernames below.)
3. Have your child click on their name.
4. When prompted for a password, you child needs to enter their number in our classroom.
5. Have your child choose any book they want from their selection. They can choose any book with the ear, eye and question mark underneath it.
6. The students can gain points to go to the Raz-Rocket room!
Teacher Usernames: (enter exactly as shown below)
Mrs. Bender: kbenderh
Mrs. Rowe: mrsrowe27
Mrs. Stransky: stransky1 (that's a #1, not a letter l)